What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive e-mail monitoring solution
- Verifying up to 2000 e-mails per month in your mailing list to make sure they are still valid
- Giving you unlimited e-mail authentication reports highlighting issues
- Monitoring open or closed states on up to 10 ports on your domains
- Giving you unlimited inbox placement and spam dectection tests
- Extracting e-mail addresses from your mailboxes
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Unlock the Inbox scores 70.91/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://www.unlocktheinbox.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: unlocktheinbox.com you’ll also be taken through to unlocktheinbox.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)